OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Need something more? We try to address all areas of our patients’ needs.
Call (440) 240-1655
ABOUT OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Discounted fees for eligible patients through our Sliding Fee Discount Program
- Hardship Appeal Process
- Medicaid, Medicare and Marketplace Exchange insurance plans application assistance
- Onsite Lab/Blood draw at no cost for eligible patients (Varies by site; some restrictions may apply)
- Referral to specialists & medical testing
- Translation/Interpretation services for non-English speaking and deaf/hearing impaired patients
- Transportation support from Medicaid/Managed Care Plans and also LCH&D
Make a Difference
"We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make, which, over time, add up to big differences we cannot foresee." ~Marian Wright Edelman
Your contributions help to ensure that we can continue in our mission to meet our area’s growing healthcare needs.
Become An Advocate
LCH&D is developing Advocates to shine a spotlight on the great work of our health center, and to ensure the health center is still here 100 years from now serving the needs of our community.JOIN US TODAY